High-quality state service: Opened 155 modern service centers of MIA
"Forget about the old inter-district registration and examination departments. The main priority of the new service is a comfort and convenience for the client," - said the Minister of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov during the opening of the first upgraded MIA Service Center in Kyiv on July 12, 2016.
The MIA Service Center is the place where services are provided within the frameworks of MIA competence. Here you can obtain or exchange driving license, car license plate, register or reregister a vehicle, to obtain a permit for the carriage of dangerous goods, pass an exam to obtain the right to drive a vehicle, order and obtain a certificate from criminal register.
Today in Ukraine there are 155 MIA Territorial Service Centers, of which 106 are of a new model.
The MIA Territorial Service Centers during 2017 and 2018:
- have conducted 2.7 million registration operations with vehicles;
- have issued 1 million 706 thousand driving licenses;
- have held 1 million 408 thousand theoretical and 1 million 547 thousand practical examinations on Traffic Rules;
- have trained more than 28,000 drivers who carry dangerous goods;
- have issued 542 thousand certificates from criminal register.
On March 3, 2017, the operating of the MIA Mobile Service Centers, functioning on the request of city councils in remote settlements, where there are no stationary MIA Service Centers, have been introduced.
Today, 25 MIA Mobile Service Centers provide the most widespread services in remote settlements.
On the web-site of the MIA Main Service Center, citizens can also download the list of questions for the theoretical Traffic Rules exam and route diagrams to the practical part of the exam.